This super easy recipe is a perfect one to have on hand for your salads! It comes to us from Kristen Suzanne!!
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water or raw olive oil (I usually use 1/2 cup water)
- 1/2 cup raw tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I usually use 1/2 tsp)
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt (I usually use 1/2 tsp)
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth, adding more water as needed (or you can use a mixture of water and oil if you’re aiming for an extra creamy, rich dressing).
- I love how organic romaine lettuce beautifully holds up to this dressing.
- Perfect for jazzing up any raw organic veggies like carrots, celery, red bell peppers, cucumbers, zucchini… the list goes on and on.
- For cooked foodies out there… dip sprouted bread or toast into it!
- Have fun and make it different each time. Add a handful of organic basil, and then the next time try a handful of organic cilantro, or try a handful of organic parsley. They’re all delicious!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE! We were psyched when Kristen Suzanne agreed to join forces with uncooking101.com to bring you best of the raw and living food world! We LOVE (seriously) Kristen’s recipes and want to keep a good relationship with her. Out of respect for how awesome sauce Kristen and her creations are, PLEASE do not repost her recipe without her direct permission. You may, however, and we even hope you will, post the link to Facebook or anywhere you like to get your friends over to the recipe. Thank you!
ANY QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? Just type whatever you have to say below. We’d love to hear from you, no matter what it is. Well, as long as it is related to the dressing in some way!