And I do love the texture with almond milk, but I’d be willing to bet this would come out fine with 1/3 cup soaked almonds and 1 cup water in placed of the almond milk. It would just be thicker, and actually even healthier. Which is kind of unbelievable considering how healthy this one is already.
Just a little note… Black sesame seeds have HUGE amounts of calcium, even more than the lighter variety.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1 vanilla bean OR 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup black sesame seeds (I buy them in bulk to keep the cost low)
- 2 bananas
- Blend. Yes, that’s really it.
- Enjoy. Because it’s yummy.
- Smile. Because it’s healthy.
LEMME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING! AND IF YOU TRY IT! AND ON A TOTALLY SEPARATE NOTE, LILLA AND I WILL BE ON AN ADVENTURE WITH MY HUSBAND FROM FLORIDA UP TO MASSACHUSETTS. ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD RAW RESTAURANT NOT TOO FAR FROM I-95? WE LOVE CHECKING OUT AND SUPPORTING RAW + VEGAN CAFES.